The MMC-T is a Single Axis Modular Stepper Motor Controller with Integrated Amplifiers.
Modular Controllers give users the power of a Multi-Axis Motion Controller with the flexibility to add Axes in a Modular Fashion. A single Axis Controller instantly becomes a multi-axis controller when snapped onto another controller. Due to the nature of the connection, no change of control or programming architecture is needed; the software simply recognizes that it has more available axes and I/O to utilize.
- Integrated Stepper Motor Controller & Driver
- 12-48Vdc Input, 6A Output
- Microstepping at 256 mSteps/Full Step
- (4) Dedicated Digital Inputs
- (2) Programmable Digital I/O
- (1) 16-bit Analog Input
- (1) 16-bit Analog Output
- Flexible Encoder Inputs (Single, Quad, Serial, etc.)
- Closed Loop Control of a Stepper
- Separate Logic Power Input
- Pluggable for Multi-Axis Configuration
- USB, Ethernet, and Serial Communication