Inspired by MIT Media Labs “Scratch” software that was developed to teach the fundamentals and structure of programming, ModuSystems “Snap2Motion” software implements a similar building block approach for industrial motion control. A wide variety of pre-configured building blocks exist, but should a limitation be encountered, flexibility enables the user to create their own and use them in conjunction with the existing blocks. Groups of blocks can also be combined into a single block for repeated functions.
- Intuitive Design
- Zero to Motion in 60 seconds
- Drag – Drop – Edit
- Rename Axes , I/O, and Variables as Desired
- Geometrically Shaped Blocks Organize Data Types and Only Allow Proper Construction
- Simple to Complex Capabilities
- Basic Blocks
- User Defined Blocks and Procedures
- Fully Text Based Options
- Full Manual in help file
Note: Some browsers may require you to right click on the Download button and select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” to initiate the download.
Inspired by MIT Media Labs “Scratch” software that was developed to teach the fundamentals and structure of programming.